- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton
- 100-Percent large check cotton kitchen towel in mandarin orange/white; yarn dyed, pre-washed, combed cotton
- Soft, durable and highly absorbent; hang loop for easy storage
- Treated with anti-microbial agent to inhibit growth of bacterial odors; extends useful life of the product
- Oversize towel measures 30 Inch long, 17 Inch wide; hang loop for easy storage
- Machine wash cold, with like colors and tumble dry low; do not use bleach or fabric softeners
Established in 1892, the John Ritzenthaler company (Ritz) has long been synonymous with the finest quality in home textiles. Today, the John Ritzenthaler company is a privately owned manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor of a complete line of high quality, color coordinated, fashion basic and designer bath and kitchen textiles, as well as, specialty laundry and cleaning aids. As a leader in the home textiles category we are experienced in working on Ritz initiated design concepts, licensed designs and also with interpreting customer requests into new products. Our marketing and design teams work closely together to identify product opportunities within the marketplace to help create the right product mix for our customers. Enjoy this smart and sophisticated Calphalon checked terry kitchen towel. Calphalon is a name equated with quality in the kitchen. Each Calphalon towel is made from yarn dyed combed cotton, is soft and durable, oversized and absorbent. The white and mandarin orange colored large check towel is constructed using a terry ribbed weave design to withstand rigorous scrubbing. It features an embroidered Calphalon logo and measure 30 Inch long by 17 Inch wide. Always wash towels before first use. Machine wash cold, with like colors and tumble dry low. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.