- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable woven cotton kitchen towel
- Measures 20 x 28-Inches
- Vividly colored Fantasy birds flock together in a dramatic design that draws inspiration from antique silk Wallpaper
- Combine with Michel Design Works coasters, candles, napkins and more to create a one-of-a-kind gift
- Look to Michel Design Works for luxurious, all-natural bath and body products and beautiful home and stationery items
There’s nothing shy or demure about these kitchen towels. The bold prints demand attention and deserve it. They’re made of natural woven cotton, so they’re as practical as they are impressive. Michel Design Works was created by Bruce & Deborah Michel in the early 1980s. The first Product was an elaborate “memory book” called our country Diary. Still a favorite today, it is filled with vintage artwork, quirky quotes, notable dates and plenty of room to record all the events of the year. Our country Diary will become a beautiful record of your family life. When they first created their signature elephant logo, it signified a remembrance of all things special. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into Bath & body, home fragrance and decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the company’s history, it is even more fitting today! whether you are a new or a long-time friend, we welcome you to enjoy the art, lather up with our English soaps, set an elegant table with napkins, candles, plates, and serveware, and end your day with wonderfully fragrant bubble Bath.