- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contemporary Swedish Dish Cloths – Set of 4 Coordinating Designs
- All natural materials: 70% Cellulose & 30% Cotton
- Designed by Malin Westberg and made in Sweden with water based inks
- Reusable & 100% biodegradable; Approx 6.75 x 8 inches
- Highly absorbent – Malin Westberg design
THE SWEDISH ECO-FRIENDLY DISHCLOTH: The dry sponge cloth was invented in 1949 by the Swedish engineer Curt Lindquist, who discovered that a mixture of natural cellulose and cotton (70% cellulose and 30% cotton) can absorb an incredible 15 times its own weight in water. These thin Swedish dishcloths have had a presence in most Scandinavian homes since then. They make a great alternative to paper towels for general wiping up and light cleaning and are perfect for homes, cottages, kitchens and bathrooms. When they become wet, they are very soft and they also dry very quickly. These can be machine washed at 140 degrees F and re-used. When they are ready for disposal, simply toss in your compost heap. With the charming, classic and modern designs, we are confident you will find many designs that you will love. Quick drying material prevents bacteria from spreading. 100% Biodegradable and fully compostable. Perfect for home or cottage. Beautiful and affordable for gift giving. Functional Scandinavian design.